Tortellini Meatball Soup
I’m not very creative in the kitchen, but I actually kind of made this Tortellini Meatball Soup recipe up! I combined ingredients from a couple different soups I like, and this was the result. My whole family enjoys it, and I appreciate that it takes less than 30 minutes to make, requires NO CHOPPING (YAY!!), and doesn’t feel to “heavy” for the spring and summer months.
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 can diced tomatoes (with juice)
- 1 cup frozen green beans
- 12 prepared turkey meatballs, each cut into 8 pieces
- 8 oz dried tortellini
- 1 can cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- season with onion powder, garlic powder, basil and oregano to taste
- Add tomatoes, green beans, and turkey meatballs to chicken broth. Bring to a boil. Season to taste.
- Add the tortellini and cook according to package directions.
- A few minutes before the tortellini are done cooking, add the cannellini beans.
- Serve with parmesan cheese.