Pumpkin Cranberry Muffins
‘Tis the season of pumpkins and cranberries, two of my favorite foods.
This Pumpkin Cranberry Muffin recipe is delicious– it’s kinda like Halloween kissing Thanksgiving. 😉
1 cup whole wheat flour
1 1/2 cups unbleached flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 tsp cinnamon
dash of nutmeg
1 regular can of pumpkin
1/2 cup oil
as many fresh cranberries as you can handle in a muffin
- Preheat oven to 380 degrees.
- Mix together the flours, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Add the oil and can of pumpkin.
- Cut cranberries in half and gently fold them in.
- Scoop into muffin pans, add a cranberry on top of each muffin, and bake for about 20 minutes.
What pumpkiny goodness is your family enjoying this week??