10 Quick, Easy Hairstyles for Active Girls
It’s almost here.
Get out the door.
I have 3 girls, so the “do hair” part is often the part that takes the longest. There are tangles to be brushed out. Then figure out what to do. Then do it. Wash, Rinse, Repeat…x3.
I’ve been searching for some go-to hairstyles that I can do quickly and efficiently. I like the girls’ hair to be out of their face, mainly, and the girls like it to be fun and not just boring ponytails all the time.
1. The Fishbone Braid from Babes in Hairland
2. The Tripod from the Rehomesteaders
3. Two Braids braided into another braid from FynesDesigns
So really, all of this blogger’s hairstyles for girls are SO UP MY ALLEY. They are simple, require no bobby pins or loose braids (loose braids= everything is lost within 30 minutes). We use this one a lot though.
4. Up High Pigtails from We Love Being Moms
My go-to hairstyle for Anaya if we’re going to be out and about. This one is perfect for keeping her fine hair out of her way as she runs around, making messes and exploring the world! I sometimes make the pigtails into piggy buns and she loves it :).
5. Twistback Flip Under from Cute Girls Hairstyles
Videos have been SO helpful to me– I watch a video and see how easy something is which gives me the confidence to just go ahead and try it already. 🙂 Doesn’t this one look so easy? It’s because it is (and you don’t even need that little tool she has).
6. Pigtails without a Part from Hair Romance
Love this little variation on an old favorite.
7. Mini Ponytails from Ma Nouvelle Maude
8. Fancy Row from Babes in Hairland
9. Messy Braided Bun from Bored Bug
10. Braided Bangs from Morgan Bishopp
Okay, so this does require one bobby pin, but you could probably just put a tiny rubber band in there instead!