10 Real Food Popsicles
With the summer heating up, my kids ask for popsicles almost every day after an afternoon running around in the sun. I want to say yes, but I also don’t want them eating a bunch of not-good-for-them ingredients on a regular basis. So, I found some really delicious, real food popsicles to make that I’ll feel good offering to them!
1. Watermelon and Kiwi from Real Food by Dad
2. Tropical Smoothie Yogurt Popsicles by a Houseful of Handmade
3. Strawberry Kefir from the Nourishing Gourmet
4. Veggie Pops (Orange Delight, Green Dinosaur, or Tickle-Me-Red) by Live Simply
5. Whole Fruit Popsicles from The View From Great Island (these look like they’d take a long time to make; I’d probably do a few less layers).
6. Peaches and Cream from Alaska from Scratch
7. Coconut Water Ice Pops by Coconut Mama
8. Pineapple Mango Fresh Fruit Pops by the Nourishing Home
9. Paleo Rocket Popsicles by Stupid Easy Paleo
10. Eddy’s Outshine Bars. So this one is not homemade, but it’s a good one if you’re feeling popsicles but don’t want to make them yourself. They are made with real fruit, no artificial colors or sweeteners. Our favorite so far of these is the pineapple– you get real chunks of pineapple!