Pinypon Ski Lodge and Resort + Snow Car {Toy Review}

You may also like...

11 Responses

1. Carolyn says:

This toy looks cute but I wish it wasn't all pink and girly looking. It looks like the perfect kind of toy that could be presented as more gender neutral.

2. Bethany Haid says:

Honestly, we don't have a favorite playset. We have a dollhouse that never sees doll play. Only cars and trucks that drive through it. Trainsets and hotwheels ramps are similar to play sets, and they get a lot of play here. My daughter and son talk for the cars and they carry on scenes. This is a neat toy company though!

3. Amy Mensch says:

The current favorite playset for Mike is his batman house. Ben like's to use all his Little People sets together and then have the Power Rangers play there.

4. Anonymous says:

This is a great view. Think it is a great indoor activities for my kids.

5. It looks really fun, especially the ice bit of it…but I agree and wish it wasn't so girly as it could easily be made more gender neutral. But I think boys and girls would both play with it, considering all of Eliana's boyfriends love her princess castle!

6. Roxanne Kelley says:

This looks like a lot of fun! My daughter loves dress up, my son loves ramps… win, win 🙂

7. Tomorrow is my daughter's 4th birthday, and she was born during the blizzard known as Snowmageddon, and is convinced she's the Ice Queen, Elsa…so, yeah, she needs this!

8. mr4dude says:

My kids like to play with little action figures with different playsets. We have had batman and robin visiting Dora's playhouse. The like to mix and match.

9. MJA says:

My kids like playing with their castles – often with lego people or dinosaurs.

10. My figure skating obsessed Sara would love this!!

11. Cynde says:

I never heard of these before! Sooo fun!!! More importantly, maybe the skating rink will help with my 2yr olds extreme fear of water/snow (wishful thinking 😉 We tried a very small sandbox to get her more beach friendly. We're still working on that one (yikes!)