Grow: Pass It On Pie Plate

You may also like...

12 Responses

1. Denise says:

Great idea! I've been very convicted lately about my lack of hospitality:( Thanks for the motivation & plan of attack!

2. hopeallie says:

This is a wonderful I idea – I love it! Pinning this!

Allison

3. Sweet idea! Pinned:) I have a white pie dish from Dollar tree I've been wanting to do something with! Inspiration! I posted DIY Doily Jacket this week. Stop in

• Christina says:

So glad you are going to put that dollar store purchase to good use! And since you got it there, you'll probably have better luck than I did with permanence. Hope it works out great for you!

4. Fantastic idea. It seems as though I read more negative than positive about using Sharpies to decorate dishes. Thanks for the tips.

5. Great idea, I love it! Thanks for sharing on Mom's Library, I'll be featuring you this week at Crystal's Tiny Treasures.

6. Sara says:

What a great idea! And a fun way to pass on kindness to others

7. Eric says:

I recently found your site and am already a fan! Wanted to see if you would be open to test out my glass etching supplies for free in exchange for feedback. Any interest? Shipping of the supplies will be free as well. I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you Eric

• MaryAnn Alderfer says:

Our Play Eat Grow blogger who made this awesome pie plate is getting ready to add another member to her family, so I don’t think know is a good time for her to be trying out new craft supplies. Thanks so much for your kind offer though!

1. November 27, 2016

[…] Diana Rambles shares how she turned some ‘rubbish’ into a veggie patch. ¬†When the day has been long, get outside and nurture your garden while saving money on groceries at the same time. […]