{Guest Post} Eat: The Green Smoothie

You may also like...

9 Responses

1. Katie Mar says:

i can't believe how incredibly smooth yours looks!
    yummmm… i'm going to try your combination

2. Anonymous says:

Dads make smoothies for their kids, too.

3. Tiffany says:

Dear Anonymous, why of course they do! I'm not sure what your point is! 🙂

4. Jake says:

Yep. I just made smoothies for my kids last week. Nothing in this post indicates otherwise, from my view. Is there some disgruntled Dad blogger out there making the Green Monster that got overlooked?

5. Karissa says:

Green smoothies are a breakfast favorite in our house! I use a slightly different recipe because I feed them to my kids. If I happen to have extra smoothie (doesn't happen often), I freeze the leftover in popsicle molds and the kids eat them later….for dessert. 🙂 Great way to sneak in superfood veggies like spinach and kale.

6. Tiffany says:

karissa, good idea with making them into popsicles! what is your recipe?

7. Tami K says:

Made mine today YUM! And that fact that my son who hates spinach asked me to make it again was a plus. BUT mine was certainly NOT the pretty green yours was. I'm thinking of juicing my raspberries and strawberries and freezing into ice cubes because I'm not a fan of the seeds. THANKS

8. Yay, Tami! I'm glad they worked out for you. Good idea about the ice cubes- I'm with you on the seed thing. When I did mine at home, I substituted frozen peaches for the raspberries for that very reason. 🙂

1. April 7, 2016

[…] + Whole Wheat Bread 6. Cheese and Black Bean Quesadillas 7. Refried beans + shredded cheese 8. Smoothies– add any kind of fruit, yogurt and baby spinach that you want! 9. Tortellini + homemade […]